Internships & Cooperative Education
Internships and Cooperative Education provide experiential learning opportunities for students to apply classroom theory in a real world work setting. Internships and Cooperative Education also foster productive partnerships between the university and employing organizations and enable students to prepare to launch their post-graduation plans. The resources below are offered to assist faculty as they develop their Academic Internship programs and courses.
- USF Internship Handbook for Faculty
- General Education- High Impact Practices- Internship Course worksheet
- About Internships
- About Cooperative Education
- Cooperative Education Timeline & Eligibility
- Comparison of an Internship versus Co-op
- Guidelines for Using the Career Readiness Badging Program as a Course Assignment
Partner with us! The Office of Internships and Career Readiness can provide support for faculty in a variety of ways: use of Handshake to post and recruit for internships, connection through our Internship Faculty and Staff Canvas site, invitation to our annual Internship Faculty Lunch and Learn event, and collaborating to support your students as they earn credentials through the Career Readiness Badging Program.