Admitted Transfer Student Information
BA in Criminology
Register for a Mandatory Campus Orientation
If you have not already done so, you must register for one of the campus orientation sessions offered through the Office of Orientation: https://www.usf.edu/orientation/
Transfer Pre-Orientation Advising
Once you have registered for orientation, you will be eligible for transfer pre-orientation advising. A transfer pre-orientation advising session will provide you with necessary information and give you the opportunity to register for courses prior to your orientation date. Pre-orientation advising is optional. If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity, you should complete the requirements at least 1 week prior to your scheduled orientation date.
If you elect not to schedule a Pre-Orientation advising appointment, you will wait until your scheduled orientation session in order to register for courses.
Students that are pre-advised must attend the CBCS college overview the day of orientation - if you don't, you will be dropped from all pre-registered courses.
Prepare for your Pre-Orientation Advising Appointment
Please complete the following prior to your Pre-Orientation Advising Appointment:
Reserve a spot at USF Orientation
- Review the Criminology Transfer Pre-Orientation Presentation
- Complete the Transfer Pre-Orientation Registration Agreement
- Schedule and attend appointment with criminology advisor
- Give signed Registration Agreement to your academic advisor
- Check your Account Holds in OASIS and work to remove them, as these can delay your registration.