Traditional MSW Tampa
The Tampa Campus Classroom Based MSW program is designed to prepare professionals to become tomorrow’s leaders in social work clinical practice. Our USF MSW Programs are built upon a strong foundation of social work ethics, values and professional standards, followed by advanced scholarly study in preparation for clinical social work with individuals, families, groups and communities.
Our program is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and hold a minimum 3.0 GPA in all undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Full Time Program: 4 semesters, 60 credit hours
- Part Time Program: 8 semesters, 60 credit hours
Submit completed Graduate Admissions Application to USF Graduate Admissions in addition to:
- Non-refundable $30 application fee
- Official Transcripts mailed from eachuniversity you have attended
- No transcriptsrequired for USF graduates
- School of Social Work Application
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Essay on a Social Problem
- No GRE Required (with a 3.0 or higher GPA)
Fall Full Time (Traditional): June 1st
Part-time (Traditional): October 15th
For additional information, contact:
Noelle Sanchez, Graduate Program Specialist