Graduate Certificate Program
The graduate certificate in information assurance provides you with a core foundation of knowledge and applied expertise in information security controls, the regulatory environment, and information risk management and incident response.
Learn how to balance defenses and risks to secure the integrity of information in storage; ensure its accessibility to authorized personnel and inaccessibility to unauthorized personnel; and maintain the confidentiality of an organization or agency's sensitive, identifying and personal data.
The certificate requires two core courses and two concentration courses, for a total of 12 credit hours.
- Basics of Information Security and Risk Management
- Decision Processes for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Students must choose two courses from the following pre-approved electives:
- Seminar on Software Testing
- Advanced Database Administration
- Advanced Systems Analysis and Design
- Risk Management & Legal Compliance
- Accounting Systems Audit, Control & Security
View application deadlines and start dates for this certificate.