Bachelor of Science
Elementary Cohort Program Information
- Experiences in elementary classes within every semester of the program (over 1,000 hours).
- Building relationships and connections learning to teach in one of 20 partnership schools.
- Working alongside an experienced elementary mentor teacher as well as a university field-supervisor over the course of the program
- Connections between coursework and fieldwork.
- In-depth exploration of core curricular areas, including math, science, language arts/reading, and social studies with meaningful connections to clinical experiences.
- Opportunities to develop as a teacher researcher and receive credit for Undergraduate Research as a part of the program.
- Opportunities to present at national conferences.
- Two study abroad teaching opportunities (Cambridge and Costa Rica)