Internship Forms & Guidelines
- College of Education Petition
- Tuition Waiver for Collaborating Teachers
- Paid Internship Guidelines and Forms
- Explore More Forms & Policies
This form allows undergraduate students in the College of Education to request an exemption/modification from the academic policies within the College of Education. Students may request a second internship experience or request permission to take a course along with final internship by completing this form.
These forms allow collaborating teachers to request a tuition waiver for supervising a pre-intern (a student in USF’s College of Education engaged in required early field experience prior to their final internship) or a final intern (a student in USF’s College of Education enrolled in final internship).
Collaborating teachers should submit tuition waiver requests three weeks prior to the first day of each semester. Please visit the USF academic calendar for information on semester start dates.
This form allows graduate students to request to complete their final internship in an eligible full-time teaching position they currently hold or one in which they are being offered.
The school where the student is requesting to complete their final internship must be accredited and the assigned teacher/mentor must meet one of the requirements below:
- The assigned teacher/mentor must have successfully taught for at least three years, taken the state approved certified training and is certified in the candidate's area of specialization.
- The assigned teacher/mentor must have completed a Mentor Teacher Program approved by the district