Become a Partner
Be OUr next partner!
The goal of the Community Sustainability Partnership Program (CSPP) is to advance the livability and sustainability objectives of the community partner by engaging University faculty and students through their coursework in projects of strategic importance to the community.
Selection of the CSPP community partner involves a competitive application process that results in one partnership over the course of an academic year (August-May). Community partners will benefit from thousands of hours of innovative applied research conducted by students under faculty supervision over a broad range of disciplines.
Benefits of Participation
- Community partners receive a high return on investment with thousands of work-hours dedicated to high-priority projects in their communities.
- Community partners gain access to the depth and range of knowledge, innovation, and expertise at USF.
- A vast array of possibilities will be explored, which may enable the completion of projects whose feasibility would otherwise be limited due to staff capacity, time constraints, or budget limitations.
Additional Benefits for Communities
- Moves projects forward towards completion
- Offers materials for future grant applications
- Conducts internal and external outreach and engagements
- Trains and engages the next generation of people entering public service
THE RFP DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED!
The Community Sustainability Partnership Program is extending its deadline for the Request for Proposals to July 31, 2020 for academic year 2020-2021 and a rolling RPF acceptance for future years. This extension will allow interested community partners to assess their current and future needs and better determine how the University of South Florida through CSPP can assist them moving forward. We are considering full and flexible academic years with CSPP.