CSPP is looking for faculty interested in tackling real-world challenges and inspiring their students!
The Community Sustainability Partnership Program (CSPP) connects existing USF courses with a year-long community partner to address contemporary community challenges. If interested, contact Mazi Ferguson at email@example.com or at 813 - 974 - 0697.
Benefits for faculty
- Professional report printing serves as evidence of faculty work for annual review, promotions, and tenure.
- Publicity promotes course success and faculty recognition in sponsoring the sustainable future of the community.
- Interesting and meaningful work is more likely to engage and inspire students.
- Relationship building within the community has the potential for future project offers and recurring partnerships.
- Cross-discipline research and collaboration endorses faculty expertise.