Must meet University requirements (see Graduate Admissions) as well as requirements for admission to the major, listed below.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or higher;
- GRE with preferred minimum scores:
- Quantitative >75%
- Verbal > 50%
- Analytical Writing 4 or better
- The GRE is required, except for engineering students who have graduated from an ABET-accredited engineering program.
- An undergraduate Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
- TOEFL 550 (paper-based total) for international students or 213 (computer-based total);
- Two (2) letters of recommendation; and
- A statement of purpose
- CV/ Resume
Applicants from countries where English is not the official language must demonstrate proficiency in English. See the Admissions Policy section of the Graduate Catalog for approved ways of demonstrating proficiency.
Note: Exceptionally qualified students with bachelor's degrees in other disciplines may be admitted into the BME M.S. Major on a case-by-case evaluation of their credentials.