USF Business Plan Competition
- At least 50% of the company must be owned by an enrolled University of South Florida student
- Open only to enrolled students at the University of South Florida system.
- Applicants are required to submit an application and attach their business plan, additional information might be requested.
Deadline to submit applications is TBD
This program is administered by the University of South Florida's Center for Entrepreneurship.
ABOUT THE usf business plan competition
- 5-8 USF students teams will be invited to pitch their innovations
- The pitch competition offers a unique opportunity to showcase ones business plan and present a 7 to 10 minute pitch before a panel of professionals (PowerPoint presentations might be used as visual aid).
- The winning team will be awarded $10,000 ( money will be transferred to a registered LLC or corporation, a prove of ownership structure must be submitted)
- The winning team will represent USF at the Florida Venture Forum pitch competition
- To inspire USF students to start new businesses
- To teach valuable business skills
- To promote entrepreneurship across Florida
- To help students achieve success in the classroom and after they graduate
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.