PLEASE NOTE: THE DEADLINE HAS PASSED TO JOIN THE HONORS COLLEGE FOR THE FALL 2018
SEMESTER. APPLICATIONS TO JOIN FOR SPRING 2019 WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH DECEMBER 15
- ALL ONLINE MODULES AND ADVISOR APPOINTMENTS MUST BE COMPLETED BY THIS DATE IN ORDER
TO BE ADMITTED.
Students entering the Honors College as transfer/continuing students must present:
- 3.5 overall and USF GPA, if applicable.
- Two full semesters of coursework at a college or university
- 27 earned college or university-level credits (does not include advanced credit such as AP, IB, or Dual Enrollment)
- Minimum of three full semesters (Fall/Spring) prior to intended graduate date
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining the Honors College, please
complete this form to begin the application process.
Please review this Honors College Transfer/Continuing Student Journey document for additional information.
Program requirements for students admitted as continuing USF or transfer students include:
- 2 Honors Seminars, plus a Thesis or a Capstone project
- 25 hours of community service
- 2 Global Experiences
For the service and global experiences, we will accept any experiences that occurred while the student was enrolled in college; they do not have to occur after admission to the Honors College.