New Employee Onboarding
New Hire Orientation
In light of the continuing concerns about COVID-19, USF Central Human Resources has transitioned the in-person "Welcome to USF" new employee orientation to a remote online format until further notice.
New employees should communicate with their supervisor on where to report on the first day. During their first week of employment, participants will receive an email communication from our Learning & Talent Development team with a link to the online new employee orientation module. They will also receive a communication from our Benefits team regarding important benefits information.
- Culture: Who are we?
- USF's History
- Milestones in Photographs
- Helpful Resources to Get You Started
- Benefits (Health & Retirment)
- New Employee Compliance
- Violence Against Women Act (Vawa)
- Preventing Sexual Harassment on Campus
- Kognito Training
- For Supervisory Roles Only: Managing at USF
- Contact Information
For questions, please call Human Resources at (813) 974-2970.