Benefits Upon Separation
The Employee Separation Resource Guide is a summary document that contains information on the impact to benefits when an
employee leaves the University.
Topics covered relate to the following:
- Health Insurance continuation under COBRA
- Retirement through the Florida Retirement System
- Voluntary supplemental plans such as the 403(b)
- Health Savings Accounts & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Leave payouts, parking passes
- Employee Tuition Program
- and more
Review this guide for detailed information on how your paid and unpaid benefits are
impacted at separation.
Employee Separation Resource Guide