How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in USF's fully online Master's in Cybersecurity.
To complete the application process, please follow these steps:
2. Gather documentation:
- A 250-500 word essay in which the student describes her or his academic and professional background, reasons for pursuing this degree, and professional goals pertaining to cybersecurity.
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which should come from a faculty member familiar with the applicant's academic performance and potential. If the applicant is unable to provide the letter from a former professor, with approval from the program's admission coordinator, letters from other professional sources will be accepted.
- Resume or CV
- Scores from the GRE General Test. Applicants with a degree from a regionally accredited U.S. university may request a waiver of the GRE requirement.
- Official transcripts from every college or university you attended. Include military credits and CLEP scores.
3. If you need help, contact the program advisor.