Tutoring Center Vision
The INTO USF Tutoring Center will support the university's mission to "ensure student success in a global environment" (Strategic Plan) by:
- Providing a comfortable and effective learning environment for students
- Promoting independent learning and critical thinking through personalized services and quality materials and resources
- Creating innovative programming that relies on current research and best practices
- Supporting adjustment to a new academic culture
- Ongoing investment in professional development to maintain highly qualified tutors and staff
Tutoring Center Mission
The mission of the INTO USF Tutoring Center is to support the academic success of international students enrolled in INTO USF programs by providing high-quality tutoring and workshops that develop the academic skills and subject knowledge for groups and individuals.
The INTO USF Tutoring Center Values are:
- We encourage honesty, empathy, respect and honor within efforts and actions of all.
- We foster continued learning, creativity, diversity, challenging ideas and empowering others to develop to their fullest potential.
- We believe in dedication, investment, commitment, teamwork, and inspiring motivation for all.