Free Printing Locations
Through a partnership with Student Government and USF Information Technology, enhancements have been made to the free printing program on campus. Students are given an allotment of $3.00 per day to be used for printing on campus. Any amount over $3.00 daily can be printed using Bull Buck$.
The benefits of these changes are:
• Students can use their free prints allocations for copies at all of the locations
unless otherwise noted.
• Students can print from their personal computers.
• Students can print via email attachment
• Students can print to the free print locations from within the USF Application Gateway.
• Students can continue to print using Bull Bucks once their daily free prints allocation is reached.
• Black & White printing is only 11 cents per page
• Color printing is only 22 cents per page.
BSN 2nd floor, old building
|MDD 251, MDD 302, MDD 404, MDD 504
Marshall Center Computer Lab 1st Floor
Marshall Center Lobby [by vending machines]
MDA Lobby – USF Health The WELL
MDC Shimberg Health Sciences Library
SVC 2nd Floor Lobby
|3D printers: CMC 153 Audio Visual Center (no free prints), Shimberg Library|
|Plotters: LIB, MSC Student Gov't open use lab, Shimberg Library, MDD 251|
|ALN 241 Honors Lab
ALN 130 Veterans Affairs
CWY 300 ROTC lab
|St. Petersburg||Sarasota Manatee|
|DAV 107 Success Center
Nelson Poynter Library
Mote Marine Lab