Technology Fee Guiding Principles
The Information Technology Management Council (ITMC) established Guiding Principles for the Technology Fee. These will be used across the University of South Florida Institutions to ensure Technology Fee funds align with the goals of the One USF .
Requests for use of the Technology Fee funds shall be prioritized and recommended for funding on the basis of satisfying one or more of the following Guiding Principles:
- Invests in technology that is used to enhance instructional technology resources for students and faculty
- Funds are allocated to sustain ongoing operation and maintenance of the solution, including training, as required, taking into consideration the product life cycle
- Supports and aligns with the USF Strategic Plan
- Impacts a broad spectrum of students
- Conforms to USF Information Technology standards and architecture as defined by the University Technology Standards Board and Information Technology