How to Buy
Information Technology is simplifying the way you order department technology purchases. For most items, you'll be able to go online, choose from a list of pre-approved items, select your delivery address and pay.
To purchase technology items for personal use, continue to buy these at the USF Computer Store, located in the Marshall Student Center (MSC 1506) or on their website.
Before You Start
USF has partnered with Bell Techlogix to provide a wide variety of technology items at discounted prices to USF.
All items listed on the USF Department Technology Ordering website have been pre-approved for purchase and support for USF Tampa, and USF Health.
4 Easy Steps
1. Go online to the USF Department Technology Ordering website
2. Choose your product from the list of pre-approved items
3. Select a Shipping/Receiving location from drop down list
4. Pay with PCard or Purchase Order
The USF Procurement Card (PCard) is the University of South Florida's VISA credit card. For more information on the PCard, visit the the PCard site.
When creating a Requisition to the Computer Store in FAST, please note the following changes:
- Select Bell Techlogix (0000062753) as your vendor.
- Do not use the old Computer Store's "CS_" item categories, use regular codes.
- Once your Purchase Order is approved, please send the Purchase Order to Bell Techlogix at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When your purchase is delivered, please remember to do your FAST Purchase Receipt.
An updated Job Aid for Requisitions will be coming soon. For more information, please contact purchasing.
Exception Approval Process Requirements
If you don't see something online that meets your needs or exceeds the thresholds in the IT Resources Purchasing Standards and Thresholds Policy, you will simply go through the procurement process by logging into ServiceNow and "Submit a Technology Purchase Exception Request" for approval.
If you have questions or are unsure what your purchase may include or affect, feel free to contact us for help.