Golf Cart Transit
Golf Cart Transportation
We are pleased to provide individuals with ADA accommodation needs with courtesy golf cart transportation accommodation during his/her Orientation experience for related travel needs. Please note that golf cart transportation is optional, and by choosing to the ride the golf cart you agree to the terms below.
To request ADA accommodations during your Orientation session, please visit www.usf.edu/myorientationada.
If you prefer, the BullRunner Transit System offers bus transportation on campus through their fixed schedules and routes. You can review the route information online at www.usfbullrunner.com.
You agree to the following terms when you choose to utilize golf cart transportation offered by USF Orientation:
- We take the utmost care to ensure your safety during transit; however, transport is provided at the individual's own risk.
- Golf cart transit is offered as a courtesy and you are not required to accept the offer for transportation.
- Transportation is available during the designated times only.
- A person with a mobility impairment requesting golf cart transit must be able to independently transfer from a wheelchair to and from the golf cart. If the person is unable to do so, cross-campus transportation is available via USF's BullRunner Transit System.
- Due to limited space, transportation is only guaranteed for individuals requiring assistance. One additional rider may be permitted if space permits. The decision to transport individuals not requiring special accommodation is at the sole discretion of the Office of Orientation.
- The Office of Orientation reserves the right to limit or refuse transportation for non-Orientation related business.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact an Orientation staff member for additional assistance.
A full list of USF Orientation policies is available here.