Once you have completed your graduate certificate requirements, you can request your certificate.
For any of the global sustainability certificates managed by PCGS please follow the instructions below:
In order to receive your completed certificate, you must:
- Complete all admission and course requirements for a certificate. Note: Students must maintain a 3.0 average in the graduate certificate coursework to be eligible for completion.
- Complete the Graduate Certificate Completion Form.
- Submit the completed form to PCGS Academic Program Director, Randall Pape (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Confirm the satisfactory completion of certificate course requirements.
- Sign the completion form and obtain the appropriate college dean's signature.
- Send the signed form to the Office of Graduate Certificates
Once the form is submitted, the Office of Graduate Certificates will:
- Notify the USF Office of the Registrar of completion so that the student's transcripts can be updated.
- Order a formal certificate of completion through DiploMatic.