Sustainability Policy CONCENTRATION
Director of Sustainability Policy Concentration
The interdisciplinary concentration in Sustainability Policy is achieved by bringing together courses and experiences from USF's Patel College of Global Sustainability, School of Geosciences, and School of Public Affairs to create a new area of studies in sustainability that will complement the existing M.A. concentrations.
Sustainability Policy will enable students from related undergraduate degrees, as well as professionals seeking educational and career opportunities to advance their knowledge of policy, public administration, governance, and sustainable development on an integrated platform. The demand for educated, certified and informed professionals in areas of sustainability policy continues to grow. Private/public companies, federal and state government departments, United Nations Agencies, international aid organizations, environmental NGOs, and municipalities are keen to remain abreast of the ever-changing policies and governance issues related to sustainability.
- IDS 6275 – Policy for Sustainability
- IDS 6216 - United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- IDS 6938 - Energy Resources: Policy, Society and Innovation
- IDS 6938 - Envisioning Sustainability
- GEB 6407 - Environmental Law and Issues
- PAD 6307 - Policy Design and Implementation
- URP 6406 - Urban Environmental Policy
- EVR 6937 - Seminar in Environmental Policy - Urban Environment Policy
- URP 6401 - Resilient Communities
For academic advising, please contact Jamie Chmiel at email@example.com