Signature Event Submission
The Provost's Office is excited to launch the University of South Florida Academic Enrichment Signature Event Calendar. Each month, several academically enriching events sponsored by colleges and academic units will be highlighted through multiple media platforms. Our goal is to increase student, faculty, and university-community engagement through intentional, academically focused programming. Your involvement is integral to the success of USF signature events, and we appreciate your support.
To allow time to review submissions and adequate promotion of Signature Events, we ask you to submit your event by the 10th of each month AND at least 45 days prior to the date of the event. You'll need to submit a single form for each event and you are encouraged to include an event image for promotion.
Please review the criteria outlined below. These criteria will be used to assist the Academic Enrichment Calendar Workgroup in consideration of your event for the Academic Enrichment Signature Event Calendar inclusion.
- Has an academic enrichment foundation (i.e., includes key learning outcomes).
- Occurs outside of academic course.
- Sponsored by at least one college and/or academic unit.
- Open to a broad audience and appeals to more than one discipline whenever possible.
- Mix of free and fee-based. We encourage open access for students. Event should be free and open to all USF students across all three campuses whenever possible.
- Adheres to University Branding Standards.