Registration For Non-Degree Students
Students register themselves through MyUSF. Log in to MyUSF to view your appointment time and register through Schedule Planner. Schedule Planner gives you the ability to plan coursework for the upcoming term(s), by providing various scheduling options that best fit your busy lifestyle. Don't forget to block-out times for work or sports by using the "Break" feature. This will allow you to optimize your course selections around your other commitments.
IMPORTANT: Once you select your course(s) in Schedule Planner, you must finalize your selections by sending the course(s) to your "Shopping Cart" which will send the scheduled courses into OASIS. You must click the "Register" button at the bottom of the OASIS page to officially add the course.
2. Visit the Schedule Planner.
For the best user experience on a Mac or iPhone product, please use Chrome as your browser.
- View Schedule Planner instructions and video.
- Access Schedule Planner through OASIS (MyUSF > My Resources > OASIS > Student > Registration > Schedule Planner).
3. Plan your best schedule for the upcoming term.
4. Save your selected sections to your Shopping Cart.
5. When your registration time comes, register by sending your Shopping Cart to registration.
If you have questions about this, please feel free to Ask the Registrar for more information or assistance.