|Days Prior to First Day of Event||Policy Specifics|
|10 Business Days||
|5 Business Days||
|30 Days Following Event||
- Student Organizations are subjected to the deposit policy on a case by case basis.
- Deposits, taxes, and total amounts are only an estimate of the groups’ finalized invoices.
- Invoice estimates are subjected to change based on any additions or adjustments that occur during the event (rental time or direct costs exceeds agreement, damage, etc.)
- If the deposit is not received, by the identified due date, all previously reserved facility space will be released and opened up to other reservations.
- Reservations are considered complete and finalized when contracts or invoices are signed and/or deposits are received.
- Recreation & Wellness does not hold space. Any held space will be considered a reservation and an invoice will be created
- Final costs associated with the event are sent to the billing address that was provided in the reservation application after the event has concluded.
- P.O. boxes are not able to be used for billing addresses.
- Only payment submissions via the steps listed on the finalized invoice are accepted. We cannot accept credit card information over the phone.
- Do not send checks or payment to the Campus Recreation Center.