Policies | Raquetball/Squash
Last Update: June 10, 2021
These policies cover the racquetball/handball and squash courts located at the Campus Recreation Center (REC).
At present, the following racquetball courts are open: 1, 3, 4 & 5. The squash court is temporarily closed.
Phone | (813) 974-3608
In-Person | Campus Recreation Center (REC)
Racquets, balls, goggles, and other equipment are available for use, free of charge. Our equipment room is located in the main level of the REC, near the cardio floor. A list of available equipment can be found here.
- All Recreation & Wellness General Policies will be enforced.
- Handball is allowed on racquetball courts.
- The Squash court is available for reservation or walk-in-use for Squash only.
- Racquetball, Handball, and Squash are the only activities allowed on the courts unless approved by Recreation & Wellness staff in advance.
- Reservations can be made up to one day in advance. (i.e. for a Tuesday reservation, call anytime Monday)
- Reservations can only be made for single, one hour blocks (e.g. 1:00 - 2:00 PM)
- Reservations can only begin on the hour.
- Reservations can be made a maximum of five (5) minutes after the current hour.
- Reservations are forfeited if participants do not check-in by ten minutes after their reservation time.
- Only a maximum of four (4) people are allowed on the courts at one time, unless approved by a Recreation & Wellness professional staff member.
- Closed-toe, non-marking athletic shoes and shirts are required while in the courts.
- Protective goggles are recommended while playing.
- Failure to adhere to these policies may result in facility usage restrictions.