Policies | Equipment Rental
Last Updated: June 11, 2021
An overview of available sports and fitness equipment can be found here.
- Equipment checkout is free to current USF students and Recreation & Wellness Members with a valid USF ID.
- Guests are not allowed to check out equipment or reserve courts.
- Equipment is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All equipment must be returned the same day it was checked out. This excludes overnight equipment, which is only available for some items.
- Participants are responsible for lost or damaged equipment. If equipment is not returned within a week of being checked out, it will be considered lost and the participant will be responsible for the replacement cost of the equipment. Replacement or repair cost for damaged equipment is at the discretion of the Recreation & Wellness Staff.
- Bicycles and various camping equipment is available for check out through the Outdoor Resource Center on the Lower Level of the Campus Recreation Center (REC).