Policies | Group Fitness
Last Updated: May 26, 2021
- Register for group fitness classes online. Registration opens 25 hours prior to the advertised start time of the class. Log in to the online member portal utilizing your USF Net ID and password.
- Participants must cancel any registration for a group fitness class they can no longer attend. Cancellation must occur at least 15 minutes prior to the advertised start time of the class. This is to allow stand by and waitlisted participants to join the class.
- Failure to arrive on time for three or more group fitness classes without properly cancelling will result in a $5 no show fee and a hold being placed on participant's student account.
- All group fitness classes begin promptly at the advertised start time and studio doors are locked. For your safety and the enjoyment of all participants, anyone arriving late (after the advertised start time) to a group fitness class will not be permitted to enter the studio. Arriving late to a class will result in a no show.
- Group fitness participants must check in with the instructor or fitness staff prior to entering the studio for a group fitness class. Participants that do not arrive at least 5 minutes early will be marked as a no show and standby participants will be allowed in class.
- Closed-toe athletic shoes that are dry and free of dirt are required unless otherwise noted (e.g. yoga). Cycle shoes are not permitted outside of the Cycle Studio.
- Participants are required to thoroughly clean equipment (e.g. mats, bikes, etc.) before and after each use.
- Only spill-proof water bottles are permitted in the group fitness studios.
- Food is not permitted in the group fitness studios.
- Equipment provided during classes may not be removed from the group fitness studios.
- Personal items should be stored in lockers or cubbies.
- Participant displaying inappropriate behavior or compromising the safety and/or format of the class may be dismissed from the clas