Policies | Pool
Last Update: June 10, 2021
- Swimming is not permitted without the presence of a Recreation & Wellness Lifeguard.
- Lifeguards reserve the right to remove patrons from the pool and restrict the use of deep-water area to people according to swimming ability.
- Organizations and programs must reserve the pool prior to use.
- Swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- Swimmers must wear appropriate attire (all infants must wear an approved swimming diaper).
- The locker rooms must be utilized when changing into or out of appropriate swim clothes.
- No changing in the pool area is allowed.
- Children under 16 years of age or children using flotation devices must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Glass containers, alcoholic beverages, food, drinks or gum are not permitted in the pool area.
- No running, wrestling, or horseplay in pool area.
- No bicycles, skateboards, or roller skates are permitted in the pool area.
- No animals (except service animals registered with Students with Disabilities Services) are allowed onto the pool deck or into the locker rooms.
- No smoking.
- No diving.
- Pool Hours are subject to change and can be found on our website.