Registered Student Organizations
Registered Student Organization events are defined as an event planned by the organization for their organization or the USF Community. The Student Organization is responsible for planning, executing, and paying for the event. In order to make reservations with RecWell, your organization must be registered through the Center for Leadership and Civic Engagement (CLCE). If you have questions about registering a Student Organization, please contact CLCE.
Registered Students Organizations with outstanding balances or in bad standing with the University will not be allowed to reserve facility space until the outstanding balance is paid and they are cleared through the University.
The RecWell Facility & Event Reservation Request Form for Spring reservations WILL OPEN Monday, JANUARY 16, 2023!
|RecWell Events & Reservations Closure||December 19 - January 3|
|No events can be held||December 5 - January 15|
|Spring reservation window||January 16 - April 29|
|Spring reservation requests open||January 16|
|Last day to submit Spring requests||April 7|
|Last day to host Spring tournament||April 22|
|Last day to host Spring (non-tournament) event||April 29|
|Early Summer Reservation Window||April 10 - April 28|
|RecWell Events & Reservations Closure||May 1 - May 7|
|Summer reservation window||May 8 - July 29|
|Summer reservation requests open||May 8|
|Last day to submit Summer requests||July 7|
|Last day to host Summer (non-tournament) event||July 29|
|Last day to host Summer tournament||July 23|
*Early reservation windows are only for one time event requests.
Please be sure to complete the following steps to be able to reserve a space with Recreation & Wellness. Failure to complete these steps in the correct order will prevent an RSOs ability to plan an event.
STEP ONE: Join our Recreation & Wellness BullsConnect page.
STEP TWO: Complete your RecWell Accountable Officer Form on BullsConnect. Only one form is necessary per school year, UNLESS an election has been held and officers have changed. Please note that the President of your Organization listed on BullsConnect must match the President listed on the RecWell Accountable Officer Form you submit. This means you may need to update your BullsConnect page before submitting your RecWell Accountable Officer Form. For assistance with updating your BullsConnect page, please contact email@example.com.
STEP THREE: Once your RecWell Accountable Officer Form has been approved, please attend a MANDATORY information session with the Special Events Team. See below for the available dates.
STEP FOUR: Once your attendance at an informational session has been validated, you may fill out a reservation request form. DO NOT fill out a reservation request prior to attending an informational session.
STEP FIVE: Fill out the proper Events & Reservations Request Form for Registered Student Organizations. Your request form will not be processed until you attend a meeting.
Upcoming Informational Sessions:
Join the Special Events Team for a MANDATORY virtual informational session on getting started with reserving Recreation & Wellness spaces. You must attend a session once per school year, UNLESS an election has been held and officers have changed. In this meeting, we will discuss policies and the next steps to reserving spaces. You WILL NOT be able to reserve a RecWell facility space without attending a meeting. Please register for a meeting on the BullsConnect pages below. You may register for one of these meetings up to 30-minutes before the start of the meeting.
- Jan 6 | 2-2:30pm
- Jan 9 | 2:30-3pm
- Jan 13 | 3:30-4pm
- Jan 18 | 2:30-3pm
- Feb 15 | 2:30-3pm
- Mar 10 | 3-3:30pm
- Apr 12 | 2:30-3pm
- Apr 19 | 2:30-3pm
- Apr 26 | 2:30-3pm
- The Reservation Request Form must be completed and returned to Recreation & Wellness at least twenty (20) days prior to the scheduled event.
- Events impacting other University entities must be submitted at least sixty (60) days in advance for University approval.
- Once the initial review is completed, Recreation & Wellness will provide you with a cost estimate for your event.
- All registered student organizations are required to pay via A&S funds or invoice.
- For invoice payments, event charges are due thirty (30) days following the event.
- Event reservation is only confirmed once usage agreement is signed by both parties.
- Request form will open the Monday of the second week of classes each semester (January 16, 2023).
- Each Registered Student Organization will be allowed to request no more than four (4) hours of practice time per week.
- Each request for additional time will be assessed on a case by case basis
- All requests are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Additional fees may be charged to the organization for damages to the facilities during the reservation.
- Student organization reservations are subject to be cancelled or relocated due to USF or Non-USF event bookings.
Do not fill out a request form before attending a meeting with the Special Events Team. Your event request form WILL NOT be processed until a meeting is attended.
For questions, contact the Special Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org