Indoor Reoccurring Reservations
- Each Registered Student Organization will be allowed to request no more than four (4) hours of practice time per week.
- Each request for additional time will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Fifteen (15) minutes will be added between each organization's meetings to allot time for clean-up.
- Requests will not be accepted before the first day of the current semester.
- All requests are done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registered student organization requests will be processed and assigned by the end of the second week of the semester.
- If there are conflicting reservations, you will be contacted by a Recreation & Wellness staff member.
- Additional fees may be charged to the organization for damages to the facilities during the reservation.
- Registered student organization reservations are subject to be canceled or relocated
due to USF or Non-USF event bookings.
- You will receive notification from Recreation & Wellness of any modification to your reservation.
- Reservations are also subject to change due to any break week or holiday.
- Registered student organizations with outstanding balances or in bad standing with the University will not be allowed to reserve facility space until the outstanding balance is paid and they are cleared through the University.
- To start, complete the Qualtrics Form in order to formally make a request.
- Prior to using the reserved space, a member of your organization must sign a space
reservations contract. This individual must be listed as an E-Board member on BullsConnect.
- If this contract is not signed before your requested reservation time, your organization will not be permitted to practice until the contract is signed.
- The contract must be signed each semester.
Book Your Fall 2021 Reservation
Sosie Kae Quarrrie, Special Events Coordinator