University Department events are defined as an event planned by the department for their department or the USF Community. The department is responsible for planning, executing, and paying for the event. Whether your department is planning a picnic at Riverfront Park or a game on one of our fields, RecWell is here to help make sure your event is a great success!
The Recwell facility & event reservation request form is now open for Summer Reservations!
|Fall Reservation Window||August 29 - November 14|
|Fall Reservation requests open||August 29|
|Last day to submit Fall requests||November 14|
|Last day to host Fall tournament||November 26|
|Last day to host Fall (non-tournament) event||December 3|
|Early Spring reservation window*||November 7 - December 15|
|RecWell Events & Reservations Closure||December 19 - January 3|
|No events can be held||December 5 - January 15|
|Spring reservation window||January 16 - April 29|
|Spring reservation requests open||January 16|
|Last day to submit Spring requests||April 7|
|Last day to host Spring tournament||April 22|
|Last day to host Spring (non-tournament) event||April 29|
*Events requested during this time period may be approved on a case-by-case basis
Please be sure to complete the following steps to be able to reserve a space with Recreation & Wellness. Failure to complete these steps will prevent University Group's ability to reserve spaces.
STEP ONE: Attend a MANDATORY informational session with the Special Events Team. See below for the available dates.
STEP TWO: Fill out the proper Events & Reservation Request Form for University Groups.
Upcoming Informational Sessions:
Join the Special Events Team for a MANDATORY virtual informational session on getting started with reserving Recreation & Wellness spaces. In this meeting, we will discuss policies and the next steps to reserving spaces. You WILL NOT be able to reserve a RecWell facility space without attending a meeting. Please register for a meeting on the Bullsconnect pages below. Additional meetings for the Fall semester will be added in August. You must register for one of these meetings by 5pm the day before the meeting.
- The Reservation Request Form must be completed and returned to Recreation & Wellness at least twenty (20) days prior to the scheduled event.
- Events impacting other University entities must be submitted at least sixty (60) days in advance for University approval.
- A meeting is required between the event leaders and the RecWell Special Events Team.
- Once the initial review is completed, Recreation & Wellness will provide you with a cost estimate for your event.
- At this time, method of payment must be declared.
- All USF or USF sponsored groups are required to pay via interdepartmental transfer (chart-field). Credit card or check are no longer accepted.
- Event charges are due thirty (30) days following the event.
- Event space is only confirmed once usage agreement is signed by both parties.
Do not fill out a request form before attending a meeting with the Special Events Team. Your event request form WILL NOT be processed until a meeting is attended.
For questions, please contact the Special Events Team at email@example.com