University Department events are defined as an event planned by the department for their department or the USF Community. The department is responsible for planning, executing, and paying for the event. Whether your department is planning a picnic at Riverfront Park or a game on one of our fields, RecWell is here to help make sure your event is a great success!
The Recwell facility & event reservation request form for Spring Reservations will open on monday, January 16,2023!
|RecWell Events & Reservations Closure||December 19 - January 3|
|No events can be held||December 5 - January 15|
|Spring reservation window||January 16 - April 29|
|Spring reservation requests open||January 16|
|Last day to submit Spring requests||April 7|
|Last day to host Spring tournament||April 22|
|Last day to host Spring (non-tournament) event||April 29|
|Early Summer Reservation Window||April 10 - April 28|
|RecWell Events & Reservations Closure||May 1 - May 7|
|Summer reservation window||May 8 - July 29|
|Summer reservation requests open||May 8|
|Last day to submit Summer requests||May 8|
|Last day to host Summer (non-tournament) event||July 29|
|Last day to host Summer tournament||July 23|
*Events requested during this time period may be approved on a case-by-case basis
Please be sure to complete the following steps to be able to reserve a space with Recreation & Wellness. Failure to complete these steps will prevent University Group's ability to reserve spaces.
STEP ONE: Attend a MANDATORY informational session with the Special Events Team. See below for the available dates.
STEP TWO: Once your attendance at an informational session has been validated, you may fill out a reservation request form. DO NOT fill out a reservation request prior to attending an informational session.
Upcoming Informational Sessions:
Join the Special Events Team for a MANDATORY virtual informational session on getting started with reserving Recreation & Wellness spaces. In this meeting, we will discuss policies and the next steps to reserving spaces. You WILL NOT be able to reserve a RecWell facility space without attending a meeting. Please register for a meeting on the Bullsconnect pages below. You may register for one of these meetings up to 30-minutes before the start of the meeting.
- Jan 10 | 10:30-11am
- Jan 13 | 11:30-12pm
- Jan 17 | 11-11:30am
- Feb 14 | 10:30-11am
- Mar 8 | 2:30-3pm
- Apr 10 | 1:30-2pm
- Apr 26 | 1:30-2pm
- The Reservation Request Form must be completed and returned to Recreation & Wellness at least twenty (20) days prior to the scheduled event.
- Events impacting other University entities must be submitted at least sixty (60) days in advance for University approval.
- Once the initial review is completed, Recreation & Wellness will provide you with a cost estimate for your event.
- All university departments & programs are required to pay via interdepartmental transfer (chart-field). Credit card or check are no longer accepted.
- Event charges are due thirty (30) days following the event.
- Event reservation is only confirmed once usage agreement is signed by both parties.
Do not fill out a request form before attending a meeting with the Special Events Team. Your event request form WILL NOT be processed until a meeting is attended.
For questions, please contact the Special Events Team at email@example.com