Effective Friday, September 11, masks must be worn at all times in our facilities and outdoor spaces. This includes, but is not limited to, the following scenarios:
- During your cardio workout (e.g. treadmill, stationary bike, etc)
- During your strength workout
- During your visit to Riverfront Park and our outdoor fields
Your mask can be removed in our pool areas, only when you enter the water.
Even when you have acceptable physical distance between yourself and others, we required you to wear a mask. It goes a long way toward keeping you and your fellow Bulls safe. Thank you.
acceptable face coverings
- Buffs (double-folded)
- Gaiters (double-folded)
How to wear a Face Covering
The Centers for Disease Control recommends the following for properly wearing a face covering:
- Wash your hands before putting on your face covering
- Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face
- Make sure you can breathe easily
When to Wear a face covering
- At all times
Can be removed:
- Only when swimming
If in doubt, keep your mask on and ask one of our Facilities personnel for guidance.
violations in policy
If you feel a member is violating our policies, please inform a RecWell team member.
For any questions or feedback concerning face coverings and related policies, contact us at email@example.com