Outdoors & Aquatics
Policies | Pools
Last Updated: May 26, 2021
- Swimming is not permitted without the presence of a Recreation & Wellness Lifeguard.
- Lifeguards reserve the right to remove patrons from the pool and restrict the use of deep-water area to people according to swimming ability.
- Organizations and programs must reserve the pool prior to use.
- Swimmers must wear appropriate attire (all infants must wear an approved swimming diaper).
- Children under 16 years of age or children using flotation devices must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Glass containers, alcoholic beverages, food, drinks or gum are NOT permitted in the pool area.
- No running, wrestling, or horseplay in pool area.
- No bicycles, skateboards, or roller skates are permitted in the pool area.
- No animals (except service animals registered with Students with Disabilities Services) are allowed onto the pool deck or into the locker rooms.
- No smoking.
- No diving.
- Pool Hours can be found on our website.
- Failure to adhere to any of the policies listed may result in immediate removal from the pool area and could result in denial of pool access in the future. Lifeguards have the right to remove patrons from the pool area as they deem fit.