Donations to the USF Foundation may be tax-deductible.
- Search for the Sport Clubs Foundation Fund
- Click Here to visit the USF Foundation donation site
- Click on "Tampa Student Affairs"
- Place a check mark next to "590045 USF Sport Clubs Fund"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Proceed to Checkout"
- Enter the Gift Amount and click "Proceed to Payment"
- Complete Donor Information
- Select "My gift is in honor of"
- Under "Name", type in _____ Club
- Complete Payment Info and Submit Donation
Make out the check to the "USF Foundation" and put the club's name in the memo line. Mail the check to:
c/o A&S Business Office
4202 E. Fowler Ave, MSC 4300
Tampa, FL 33620
Non-Cash Gifts examples: gifts of service (free scuba tank inspections), items (ex. t-shirts, equipment, food, etc.). Contact Kris Newsome, Sports Programs Coordinator, for more information (email@example.com).
Cash will not be accepted by the USF Foundation.