Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis with an initial review of applications to begin on January, 2019. Skype interviews will be offered to preferred candidates in January and February 2019, and offers will be made on or before February 25, 2019. The selected candidates will be subject to a Level 2 Background Check.
Please submit the following documents to Dr. Jonathan Mitchell at email@example.com as one attachment:
- A cover letter outlining your specific interests in our program.
- Curriculum vita
- Three letters of recommendation, at least one of which must be from an internship supervisor.
- A letter from your dissertation chair regarding dissertation status and anticipated completion date.
- A statement from the internship training director indicating good standing in the program and expected completion date (if the internship is already completed, please submit certificate or similar documentation).
- Graduate transcripts
- One document answering the following questions:
- USF attracts a diverse population of students and, as such, we are interested in attracting applicants from diverse backgrounds, as well as applicants who have experience working with diverse populations. Please briefly share (1-2 paragraph maximum) your relevant experiences.
- If you are applying to the Counseling Center Track or Hybrid Track, have you ever had a graduate school training experience (practicum, externship, internship) in a counseling center setting?
- If you have had experiences in a counseling center setting, please briefly describe your experiences (1-2 paragraph maximum).
- Have you ever had a graduate school training experience (practicum, externship, internship) in a healthcare setting?
- If you have had training experiences in a healthcare setting, please briefly describe your experiences (1-2 paragraph maximum).
- If you are applying to the Hybrid Track, please briefly describe your experience with psychological assessment (1-2 paragraphs maximum).
In your materials, please identify the track for which you are applying. (You may express interest in more than one track.) Please note that if your dissertation chair and/or training director are recommendation letter writers, they can provide the required statements as a part of their
Please email any questions to Dr. Jonathan Mitchell, Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your email with high importance and with "USF PD QUESTION" in your subject line.