Building Codes: MPA, MPB
Who Lives Here?
First-year students & upperclassmen
American Sign Language (ASL) Living Learning Community - Maple B
ROTC Living Learning Community - Maple A
Built in 2003, Maple Hall consists of two four-story buildings and is located at the corner of Maple Drive and Holly Drive. It houses approximately 230 primarily upper-class students and offers suite style living with each suite consisting of two double bedrooms and one bathroom. The hall is single-sex by suite and coed by floor.
Room Features & Hall Amenities
- Typical room size: 11'6" x 14'
- Approximately 168 square feet
- Furniture includes: twin XL bed, dresser (36"x24"), desk (36"x24"), and chair per student
- Shared closet space
- Bathroom cleaned weekly (toilet paper and shower curtain liner provided)
- Bed Raising & Bunking Information
- All-digital Cable TV access (only TVs with digital tuners will work)
- Philo IPTV (72 HD channels of live programming with 20-hour DVR accessible via computer, tablet, or smartphone when connected to the USF network)
- Ethernet connection for each resident in each bedroom
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Laundry facility on first floor
- Kitchen on every floor
- Study lounge with Ethernet connection on each floor
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Note: Clicking an image below will open a larger version of the image in a new tab/window.
Physical Building Addresses
Maple Hall A
12480 USF Maple Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
Maple Hall B
4321 USF Holly Drive
Tampa, FL 33620
(These are not the mailing addresses. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)