About the MSC
The Marshall Student Center Plaza was dedicated to the Students of the University of South Florida on April 15, 2009.
The MSC Plaza was built on the site of the original Phyllis P. Marshall Center. The Phyllis P. Marshall Center (originally called the University Center) was built in 1959 and served the USF community for more than 48 years until the current building opened in 2008.
Today the plaza is a gathering place, a popular spot for selfies with the Bulls, and the home of one of the longest traditions at USF, Bull Market.