Family of the Year
Each year during Family & Friends Weekend, the Office of Parent and Family Programs honors a USF family who shows unwavering support for their students and demonstrates what it means to be a part of the USF Bull Family.
Nominations can be made by a family member, student, or staff member if the following criteria is met:
- Family must have a current student enrolled at the University of South Florida, Tampa.
- Submit an essay, in English, that addresses the following prompt:
Provide a narrative of how the family member or family has supported their USF student in educational and personal endeavors, and how this has led to the student's success.
- Complete and submit an application by September 11, 2019 by 5:00PM.
The applications will be reviewed by a committee of faculty, staff, and student leaders. Nominators will be notified of the selected family by September 20, 2019.
Family members are encouraged to register for Family & Friends Weekend 2019 and any additional experiences they desire to ensure their participation in the weekend. Registration fees will be refunded for up to four family members should the family be selected.
Family of the Year Will Be Awarded:
- Registration fee waived up to 4 family members. Optional experience(s) are not included.
- Football Game Tickets for up to 4 family members.
- Recognition in the BULLetin.
- Family & Friends Breakfast tickets for up to 4 family members.
- Participation in the “Running with the Bulls” Parade.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information