59th Term Initiatives
H.E.A.R. What We Stand For:
- Advocate for and create a Cultural Student Center, a space open to any student organization with a focus on meditation and religious observance
- Establish cross-campus seasonal decorations year-round
- Push in favor of bringing an on campus football stadium.
- Revamp the "Book of Bull" into the "Handbook of Bull" to provide a one-stop shop for all available resources, tools and perks available for free to students.
- Establish a discount ticket center which includes but is not limited to discounts for Universal Studios, Disneyland and SeaWorld
- Build a USF Rockwall to be utilized by all students at Campus Rec
- Establish a free and open gaming arena open to all students & E-Sports Teams
- Establish a welcome back concert hosted by Student Government in the Sun Dome during the week of welcome
- Create a permanent partnership with Lyft for discounted rides for students
- Increase the amount of prints allotted to students on daily basis
- Work to create and promote an accessible E-Textbook program to lower the cost of textbooks for all USF students
- Create a student-run EMT service on campus to promote safety
- Advocate to remove the minus from the +/- grading scale system
- Distribute free BASU keychain eAlarms to all students on campus in order to promote safety and security
- Establish a "Council of Presidents" that would allow for every student organization President to meet together with Student Government about issues affecting orgs
- Advocate for new parking garages and expanding lots on campus.
- Advocate for an "Organizational Medical Amnesty" policy to encourage student organizations to seek emergency medical assistance when faced with an alcohol and/or other drug related emergency