Front desk: 813-974-1406
LAB CLOSURES & SPECIAL HOURS:
The computer lab is closed.
COMPUTER LAB HOURS FOR FALL/SPRING*
|1st Floor, MSC 1308||2nd Floor, MSC 2308|
|Sunday||11 am - 5 pm||Closed|
|Monday||8 am - 11 pm||8 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 11 pm||8 am - 8 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 11 pm||8 am - 8 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 11 pm||8 am - 8 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 8 pm||8 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||11 am - 5 pm||Closed|
- The computer lab is closed.
Student Government Computer Services (SGCS) provides a variety of technology-related services to students at the Tampa Campus. Students with a valid USF ID may take advantage of free printing and use of our computer lab by visiting room 1308 and/or 2308 of the Marshall Student Center.
All specialty printing including colored paper, resume paper, binding, posters, etc. can be done at the Pro-Copy office (located in MSC next to the USF Dining Office).
FREE SERVICES WITH A STUDENT ID
- Free Printing (must be enrolled in classes). First $3.00 per day is free. Additional prints cost: BW $0.11, Color $0.22)
- Wireless Printing
- Copying, and Scanning
- Poster Printing
- Phone Charging Stations
OTHER FREE SERVICES
- Handicapped Accessible Computers
- Free Coffee
- Laminating and Faxing
- Mac Computers Located on the 2nd Floor Lab
NEW GROUP STUDY ROOM
- Located in the 2nd floor lab, to reserve please visit: bit.ly/SGCSReservations
- Slots can be reserved in one-hour increments. Please limit reservations to three hours max and limit occupancy to 4 students. Please make sure your calendar is in Eastern Standard Time when making a reservation!
- No Talking on Cellphones in the Quiet Lab on 2nd Floor
- Please Recycle Paper When Possible
PRINTER DRIVERS & OTHER IT SERVICES
SGCS computer labs are closed on national holidays and typically when undergraduate classes are not in session. Special hours/closures will be posted outside of these labs. The 2nd floor hours are subject to change for orientation reservations.
To reserve the Student Government Computer Services second floor, we ask that you e-mail the Director of Student Government Computer Services Najib Albadrasawi with details about the reservation including; date/time, and the number of computers needed. Please attempt to do so at least 2 weeks prior to your reservation so that we can best accommodate you.
Management Contact Information
Director: Najib Albadrasawi, SGCSemail@example.com
Associate Director of Business: Josephine Mannino, firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Director of Technology: Chien Truong, email@example.com
Agency Supervisor: Ian Carroll, firstname.lastname@example.org