Parking & Citations
The SG supreme court heads cases as a second chance. Please see all resources below.
The Solicitor General is a position in Student Government that shall be used as a resource to students with their knowledge of Student Government Governing Documents, University Policies, and Parking and Transportation Rules and Procedures.
Students may request The Solicitor General for:
- Assisting in researching and clarifying statutes and other policies to students during their appeal process
- Reviewing documents upon the request of the student who wishes to file an appeal to the Supreme Court
- Serving as legal counsel at the request of the students in all matters that may come
before the Student Supreme Court, which may include:
- Parking Appeals
- ERC Candidate Appeals
- Grievances against Student Government members
- Impeachment Proceedings
- Appeals of Student Government Laws, Actions, or Decisions
- If you have any questions contact us.
For reasonable accommodations, please call 813-974-2401.
The Solicitor General may only act upon the written request of a student.