Apply for Benefits

Benefit Request and Change Forms

Benefit Request Process (How to)

Requesting your benefits may be daunting the first time. Our office has developed a "Step-by-Step" walkthrough to help you request your benefits using our online Clockworks system.

Benefit Request Form (BRF)

If you need to submit an older benefit request form (BRF) and do not see it on Clockworks, please download this form, fill it out, and scan and email it back to our office.

Student Change in Benefit (SCB)

If you are changing the number of hours (credits) you are taking for a particular semester and have already submitted a Benefits Request Form, use this form to notify us of your change.