Academic Advocacy

Submit ARC Petition

The Office Of Academic Advocacy (OAA) will only process ARC petitions for students who are in ECM, BGS/BSAS, INTO USF, are non-degree seeking, or were redirected out of their major. Requests for appointments for assistance with an ARC petition can be submitted via the Office of Academic Advocacy Student Intake Form. Completed petitions should be submitted to

For all other students, an ARC petition will be reviewed by their College. For example, if you are a student in a College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) major, you will submit your petition to the CAS ARC petition committee via the drop-off location listed on the petition form. 

Information about the ARC petition process and associated forms can be found via the ARC Main Page.