Work at USF
Welcome to Careers@USF
Helpful guides are provided to assist applicants in searching for a job, creating an applicant profile and applying for a position. Please take a moment to review these instructions.
Find a Job at USF
External Applicants and Current Temporary & Student Employees
To browse open positions, apply for a job, and manage your profile,
Current USF Faculty, Staff & Administration Employees
Current Faculty, Staff and Administration employees access Careers@USF via GEMS Self-Service. To access, enter into GEMS Self-Service via the My USF Portal. Once in Self-Service, navigate to: "Main Menu", then "Self-Service", then "Recruiting" and then click "Careers".
Executive Director, Florida Consortium of Metropolitan Research Universities (USF,
UCF, and FIU).
The following Director of Academic Support Services position will serve three Universities (USF, UCF, and FIU) and will be based at the University of Central Florida (UCF). In order to be considered for this position interested applicants must apply through https://www.jobswithucf.com/postings/40852.
Other Important Information
USF is an equal opportunity, equal access academic institution that embraces diversity in the workplace. Under Florida law, employment applications, resumes and additional applicant documentation are subject to public record. Applicants needing reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process should contact USFCareersHelp@admin.usf.edu or (813) 974-2970.
- Employee Benefits
- Veterans Preference
- Post-Retirement Employment
- Federal & State Wage/Labor Laws
- Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics – Jeanne Clery Act
- Title IX Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Criminal History Background Checks
- Student Employment
- Parking on Campus: Vehicles parking on campus are required to display a parking permit. Daily, semester or annual parking permits are available for purchase thru our Parking and Transportation department. For more information, visit the parking website for your campus: