Campus Visit Experience
Thank you for your interest in scheduling a group visit! Due to the large volume of requests we receive for group tours, we must limit our guided tours to high school and transfer-level students. Other groups are welcome to come to campus for a self-guided tour. We will happily provide informational brochures.
If your group is comprised of high school or prospective transfer students, please follow the directions below to set up your visit:
- All group visit requests must be submitted at least 45 days prior to the requested
- We offer guided group tours Monday through Friday at 9:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m. or 1:00
p.m. Dates and times are subject to availability. For tours at other times, we recommend
a self-guided tour supplemented by our handouts.
- Send your requested date(s) and time(s) in order of preference through our Campus Visit Registration Portal.
- Click on the top link that says "Group Visit"
- You will need to provide the Following Information:
- Contact Name
- School or Organization Name
- Contact Email & Phone
- Contact Address
- Requested Dates & Times
- Grade Level of Students
- Number in Party
- After receiving your request, a representative from our office will be in touch with
you. Submitting a request does not guarantee a scheduled visit.
- Should you wish to eat on campus with your group, we recommend contacting Catering
Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your lunch. Groups can eat at one of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls,
our Marshall Student Center Food Court, or another campus dining establishment. For
information on hours and pricing, please visit Dining Services.
- For disability accommodations, please call 813-974-7878 (Florida Relay Service TTY: 800-955-8771) or email email@example.com at least five working days in advance.