Campus Visit Experience
Individual & Family Visits
Seeing is believing, and visiting is a great way to experience our beautiful Tampa campus, ask our students and counselors questions, and imagine yourself as a USF Bull. Every visit includes:
- A Tour of Campus - Student-led by our Green & Gold Guides, the tour will give you an up-close view
of our top-rated academic facilities, a spacious suite-style residence hall, delicious
dining options, student support offices, high-tech recreation center, and other points
of interest. In addition, you will hear from current USF students about what life
is really like on our dynamic campus!
- An Information Session - Presented by an admissions professional, the session will provide an overview of the university, admissions requirements, financial aid, dining services, residential life, scholarships and campus life.
Campus visits are offered Monday – Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., and last approximately 2.5 hours. Tours also are offered on most Saturdays at 10:00 a.m. during the academic year (September through April). Before scheduling a visit, please keep the following in mind:
- Dates - Tour space is limited to provide our guests with a positive experience. Please
have a few dates in mind before making your reservation in case your first choice
is not available.
- Academic Calendar - To get the best feel for USF, check our academic calendar and visit when there are students on campus attending classes. Campus visits are
not offered during university holidays.
- Disability Accommodations - please call 813-974-7878 (Florida Relay Service TTY: 800-955-8771) or email email@example.com at least five working days in advance.
- International Students - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add a meeting with an International Admissions Advisor to the Campus Visit Experience.