The USF System ranks 28th in the nation among public universities for total research expenditures by the National Science Foundation (2015) and the College of The Arts follows in stride. Students receive assistance and resources for individual and course specific research. Here you will find undergraduate and graduate research opportunities and news.
- Research in Arts Scholarship
- Office of Undergraduate Research
- Office of Graduate Studies Research and Funding
- USF Research & Innovation
- Undergraduate Research Society at USF - The Undergraduate Research Society promotes interdisciplinary undergraduate research among all of the undergraduate students at the University of South Florida. The organization is open to current undergraduate researchers, as well as undergraduate students interested in pursuing undergraduate research. This organization promotes research through various initiatives, including student talks, faculty talks and peer mentorship.