Dates: July 23-28, 2017
This program provides a one-week, pre-major immersion program for students interested in learning about advertising and media at the Zimmerman School of Advertising and Mass Communications on the USF Tampa Campus. Come to USF and explore the creative process, advertising design, consumer research, and other aspects that will allow you to create advertisements in print, video, and audio. You also will learn from industry partners who will visit campus and assist with your projects.
Learning Outcomes:Students will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role and scope of advertising in global business and culture.
- Produce basic advertising pieces using creative, analytical and research skills.
- Critically analyze current advertisements and trends in advertising as they relate to a global audience.
$750 and includes:
- Accommodations in Kosove Residence Hall
- All meals
- Academic instruction and program oversight by USF faculty
- All materials
Program Type: Non-Credit
How to Apply:
Open to rising junior and senior high school students with an interest in advertising or marketing.
- To begin the application process, please fill out our interest form. Then submit:
- An application form online and attach:
- Up to two sample portfolio items (optional)
- A short essay on why you want to attend the program
May 8, 2017
For More Information:
Email us - InEd-PreCollege@usf.edu