In accordance with Regulation (6C-8.015), the BOG requires the cyclic review of all academic degree programs in State universities at least every seven years. Programs with specialized accreditation that includes external reviews may substitute that process for the purpose of program review. The results of the program reviews are expected to inform strategic planning, program development, and budgeting decisions at the university level and, when appropriate at the state level.
The point of contact for External Program Reviews is Patricia Claytor (813) 974-5078 or email@example.com.
Academic Program Review Process and Procedure
The USF Program Review Procedures provide a description of the Academic Program Review process and guidelines for the reports that are required for the review. Please note that a Program Review Checklist must be completed and submitted with the self study report.
- Program Review Online Document Library (Xitracs)
- Program Review Schedule - Cycle 2 - 2014 - 2021
- Request for Extension of Time for Program Review
Program Review Resources
- Report on Employment and Salary Data for USF Graduates (FETPIP Data)
- SUS Academic Degree Programs Inventory - approved programs listed by CIP code