Get a first-hand look at our campus, the amenities of Tampa Bay, and the unmatched resources USF offers its students. We look even better in person!
Sign up for our daily Campus Visit Experience or a housing tour, and discover how to navigate around our thriving campus.
Interested in a self-guided tour? Stop by our New Student Welcome Center to pick up one of our brochures. Then explore the incredible places where you’ll eat, sleep, study and play. We think you’ll like what you see.
- Grab a bite to eat at more than 15 dining halls and well-known restaurants, like Starbucks, Chick-fil-A and Panda Express.
- Break a sweat at the recently renovated and nationally ranked Campus Recreation Center.
- Catch a concert, comedy show or USF basketball game at the Sun Dome.
- Chill in a hammock on Castor Beach.
- Get your study on at the popular Club Lib (USF’s Library). It’s open 24 hours a day, four days a week.
- Hang out at the Marshall Student Center, featuring a food court, computer store, pharmacy, credit union, print shop and offices for numerous student organizations.
- Go food shopping at the first-ever grocery store on a college campus (coming soon).